More Donors. More Donations. Less Effort.
Complete fundraising & donor management software that seamlessly integrates donor tracking, online fundraising, email marketing, and campaigns in one place to help you reach your fundraising goals.
Fundraising & Donor Management Software To Help You Grow
- Simple communication tools make it easy to engage supporters and build relationships that drive long-term support.
Grow Your Donor Base
- Smart campaigns, donation web forms, and automatic receipting make it easy to grow your donor base with less effort.
Raise More Money
- Dashboards and reporting provide immediate feedback on your campaigns, so you can stay on track to reach your fundraising goals.
- “We would highly recommend Sumac to other charitable organizations for all of their donor database needs!”
- Administrator, Northumberland Humane Society
- “Sumac allows us to track activities for our many donors across the country and pull lists for our various communication initiatives, all while being extremely easy to use.”
- Manager, National Youth Orchestra
Essential Fundraising & Donor Management Software Capabilities
- Seamlessly manage fundraising campaigns, online fundraising, and payment processing in one place, saving you time and minimizing errors.
Receipting and Reporting
- Issue receipts automatically for donations and use built-in report to get immediate feedback on the success of your campaigns.
- Keep your supporters engaged and giving to your cause by sending fundraising letters, updates, and newsletters using Sumac's built-in email.
Advanced Fundraising & Donor Management Software Capabilities
- Accept donations on your website with embedded online webforms. Seamless CRM integration means all donor information is automatically captured in your database.
- Define grant program profiles and requirements, track grant applications, and build a structured, step-by-step approach to winning new grants to support your mission.
- Allow volunteers to sign up on your website with embedded online webforms. Manage your pool of volunteers by tracking their skills, preferences, and availability, so you can assign them to tasks.
Pricing That's Tailored For Your Needs
Prices for Sumac Donations start at just $99/month
- Donor and donation tracking
- Monthly recurring donations
- Fundraising campaigns and events
- Donor communication tracking
- Cloud-based Sumac CRM
- Bulk and individual email
- Workflow management
- Outcome-based reporting
- Accounting integration
- 1,000 record capacity
- Donation Webforms
- Grant management
- Case Management & Client Intake Webforms
- Memberships & Member Signup Webforms
- Volunteers & Volunteer Signup Webforms
- Specialized Extension
- Specialized Webforms
- Additional record capacity up to 200k
Included With Every Fundraising & Donor Management Software Plan
Easily configure drop-down lists, checkboxes, tabs, and fields in minutes to fit your data.
Access critical data at any time from any computer with an internet connection.
Free On-Demand Training
Integrate with the solutions you already use for email marketing, accounting, and payment process.
Free automatic updates to the latest software versions, features and releases.
Ready To Take A Closer Look?
Talk to an expert about your nonprofit’s needs:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Simplicity and consistency of design is what makes Sumac’s nonprofit CRM so straightforward and user-friendly. We also offer on-demand training, namely “Partner Academy”, for all of our nonprofit customers that need assistance.
You can also customize the CRM to capture your nonprofit’s unique data and manage your programs.
Yes! Simplicity and consistency of design is what makes Sumac’s nonprofit fundraising software so straightforward and user-friendly. We also offer on-demand training, namely “Partner Academy”, for all of our nonprofit customers that need assistance.
You can also customize various features on the CRM fundraising software to create a solution that’s designed for your specific needs!
Yes! While most other fundraising and donor management solutions for nonprofits charge additional fees for support – Sumac doesn’t! You won’t have to waste valuable time using email or be forced to chat with bots.
Our phone support connects you immediately with knowledgeable support staff who will deal with your queries and are happy to help you solve any issues promptly.
Every installation of Sumac’s online fundraising software includes live phone support at no additional charge! In fact, our customer support is one of the things our nonprofit clients always rave about.
We take our commitment to our clients’ success very seriously, and that’s why we offer free live support with every software package!
Yes! Sumac non profit fundraising software was created to make the lives of nonprofit professionals easier, so the database will work with most of the software programs in your office environment, including accounting software, email marketing programs, and desktop applications like word processing, spreadsheets, email, and calendars.
Sumac integrates with iATS, QuickBooks, Mailchimp, Microsoft and Google Calendars and Email Servers to name just a few. For a complete list of integrations, click here!
Yes! Sumac’s fundraising software offers sleek online donation forms that match the look and feel of your website to make your online fundraising even easier! These donation forms are easily embedded on your website and integrate seamlessly into your non profit fundraising software.
You won’t have to worry about exporting donor and donation data from one software to another. All donor information collected by our donation forms are automatically saved on our online fundraising software platform!
You can track your fundraising, collect donations, create donor profiles and issue receipts – all in one place. Learn more about Sumac’s online donation forms here.
Yes! We designed our fundraising management software to be customizable to the unique needs of nonprofits. We understand that every nonprofit has different priorities and might need to track metrics accordingly. That’s why we created a software that responds to your unique needs with configurable fields, dropdowns, and tabs that fit your programs and data.
Our easy-to-navigate interface lets you adjust workflows and incorporate language that is specific to your nonprofit, without any technical expertise.
You can change a ton of features to suit your nonprofit’s unique requirements with Sumac’s fundraising software and tools for nonprofits. Here are a few ways you can do this:
- Choose the functionality you need: Sumac lets you pick and choose the extensions you need to create a fundraising software that is tailored for your nonprofit’s exact needs. Choose from our grant management, case management, volunteer management extensions or enterprise-level donor management software.
- Configure dropdowns and fields: Sumac donor management software gives you the flexibility to add your own fields to track and collect information that’s relevant to your nonprofit. You can also easily customize dropdowns, tabs, and fields in the software. You’ll be able to customize your own tabs and dropdowns during your free set up and training conducted by our team.
- Create your own specialized extensions: Sumac’s CRM fundraising software also offers nonprofits the opportunity to create a completely customized extension that can be configured to track data and services that are exclusive to your nonprofit.
We offer our nonprofit clients a host of extensions and integrations which work with your already-existing products and software packages to make things easier for you.
Our online fundraising software includes the following extensions for additional functionality:
- Online webforms: Allow donors to make a donation on your website with embedded online webforms. This straight-through payment processing automation and seamless CRM integration ensures less effort and less errors.
- Grant management: Grant Management helps to streamline and track grant application life-cycles. Define grant program profiles and requirements, and set up application action plans with task reminders, so you can win more grants.
- Volunteer management: Allow new volunteers to sign up on your website via online webforms, and manage your pool of volunteers by tracking their skills, preferences, and availability, and assigning them to specific events or tasks.
- Prospecting Extension: Understand your donors’ behavior and giving trends via donor analysis, and prioritize your donor outreach for fundraising accordingly. Click here for a complete list of our integrations.
Yes! At Sumac we take security and privacy concerns very seriously. Sumac’s nonprofit fundraising software has been through a regular SSF validation process to ensure the highest security within our software.
Our Cloud databases are also hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), a world-class infrastructure with extremely high security. This means your nonprofit database has the best data security, and is always up to date with current software privacy and security requirements.
Check out AWS’ Security Manual for more details.
Our pricing structure is one of the reasons why we’re the best fundraising software for nonprofits. We understand your budget requirements and constraints and tailor our plans to give you the most competitive pricing in the market!
We strongly believe in transparent pricing, which is why all our plans are available on our website. The Standard Plan for our nonprofit fundraising software starts at $99/month.
For more information and details on the plans, click here.
No way! What makes us the top fundraising software for nonprofits is that we strongly believe in transparent pricing. Our quotes include all fees and you will never be charged anything extra once you select a pricing plan.
Sumac is also affordably priced for nonprofits. Sumac’s fundraising management software starts at just $99/month.
If you require custom solutions, we’re more than happy to prepare a personalized pricing quote for your nonprofit, so you know exactly what to expect before you sign up!
Yes – absolutely! You can get in touch with our support team who will be more than happy to take you through a full demo of our non profit software. Our team will also suggest fundraising software extensions and tools for nonprofits that are tailored to your needs and requirements so you will have a clear idea of what you can do with our software.
Our fundraising software includes several features tailored to your nonprofit’s unique programs and data, and has been designed specifically with nonprofits in mind. Like most fundraising management software, Sumac helps nonprofits seamlessly manage donors, members and volunteers. We also have special extensions for donations, grant management, online webforms and volunteer management.
Sumac offers on-demand training and support to all our nonprofit clients along with free upgrades to new versions, features and releases of our online fundraising software.
If you need more fundraising capabilities we also have a donation management software, Partner DMS which is a powerful, enterprise-level donation management software for organizations who want to streamline donation processing, receipting, and reporting. It’s also a 100 percent IRS/CRA-compliant making it a top fundraising software for nonprofits.
Like most top fundraising software for nonprofits available today – Sumac helps streamline your donation processing by automating tasks and reducing the possibility of human error that occurs from manual calculations.
Sumac’s non profit fundraising software seamlessly manages donor and donation records, and payment processing in one place, saving you time and minimizing errors. You can issue receipts to donors automatically as soon as they make a donation online and use built-in reports or customize your own to get immediate feedback on fundraising campaigns. Online webforms allow donors to easily make donations from your website – and the donation is automatically updated on the fundraising management software backend.
If you are a large nonprofit that requires an enterprise-level solution for processing donations and payments, you should also check out our donor management software Partner DMS which is a powerful donation management software for organizations who want to streamline donation processing, receipting, and reporting. It’s also a 100 percent IRS/CRA-compliant!
An online fundraising software like Sumac’s helps you automate tasks and get regular updates and customized reports so you’ll always know where you stand. Our fundraising software and tools for nonprofits will help your organization become more efficient and clearly track your fundraising campaigns to understand what’s working and what’s not. Here are a few tools included in our fundraising management software that can help:
- Comprehensive donor tracking
- Integrated fundraising campaigns
- Sleek online donation webforms
- Simple email marketing & e-receipting
- Easy donor & donation reporting
Once you’re able to track fundraising efforts and have useful data you’ll be able to use this to become more effective and raise even more support for your mission!
- Use built-in email to send bulk or individual personalized e-receipts, thank-you emails, and newsletters to your contacts;
- Track all activities related to contacts, including: events and attendance, campaign emails, and phone calls;
- Manage common workflows with action plans, and reminder notifications;
- Use built-in reports or create custom one-off reports to analyze the exact data you need.
Sumac’s CRM fundraising software collects and integrates information from all your key constituents. You can choose the type of information you’d like to collect from donors, volunteers, staff, event attendees and others whose information you record.
Depending on your selection, Sumac’s fundraising software will collect:
- Biographical information
- Donation and membership fee history
- Event attendance
- Familial, organizational, and corporate connections
- Philanthropic interests and giving history
- All past and present points of communication with the organization
- Other custom data fields of your choosing
Sumac is one of the top fundraising software for nonprofits out there. Unlike other nonprofit databases that just manage donors, and receipts, Sumac’s fundraising management software is an all-in-one system that allows you to manage your entire nonprofit in one place. It helps with: Fundraising, Email Marketing, Time Tracking and Reporting and Accounting.
You can also choose the extension functionality to manage program-specific activities, like: Memberships, Case Management and Volunteers – or build your own custom activities. Add online donation forms to support your online fundraising, and you’ve got a complete software solution to manage your entire nonprofit. This is also what makes it one of the best fundraising software for small nonprofits.
We also don’t charge you any extra fees for support and connect you quickly to professionals ready to sort out your issues. Sumac’s non profit fundraising software is affordably priced for nonprofits and starts at just $99/month.
We keep our prices low as part of our commitment to help nonprofits access the software tools and technology they need to succeed.
A top fundraising software for nonprofits should include all the features you need – and no more! Don’t choose overly expensive solutions that come with a ton of features. The best fundraising software for small nonprofits won’t be the same kind of software that larger nonprofits require. Complex features may require expert-level staff to manage these systems so think about the fundraising software and tools your nonprofit will need and choose an online fundraising software that suits these requirements.
The best nonprofit fundraising software will be customized to your needs and requirements – so look out for systems that allow you to do a ton of customizations. Sumac’s fundraising software does!
- Reduces cost: Non profit fundraising software automates processes allowing you to reduce operational costs and decrease the number of routine operations, which your employees performed manually.
- Improves quality of external relationships: Relationship management systems allow teams to stay on top of conversations, pay more attention to donors and tailor their messages to important stakeholders
- Increases loyalty and involvement: The best fundraising softwares allows staff to send personalized messages and updates – and donors that have personal relationships with your teams and regularly receive updates about your nonprofit are more likely to be involved with your mission.
If you are a nonprofit you might also want the following additional software and integrations with your non profit fundraising software.
Donation tracking for donor management software: This is especially useful for larger organizations with a high volume of donations to manage. Silent Partner’s donation tracking software Partner DMS is a powerful, enterprise-level donor management software for organizations who want to streamline donation processing, receipting, and reporting. Plus it’s 100% IRS/CRA-compliant! For more information click here.
Nonprofit case management software: Sumac’s case management software is designed to deliver personalized care that fits your nonprofit’s unique programs and data and help you effectively manage client intake, workflow, and resources, and provide the best client care possible! Especially designed for health and social service organizations like shelters, hospices and palliative care facilities. Click here to learn more.
Membership management software: For nonprofits who need to better manage their donors, volunteers or members. Sumac Membership management is powered by Sumac’s CRM fundraising software which connects all your contacts in one place so you can see a complete history of their relationship with your nonprofit and grow your membership base. Learn more here.
Board management software: My Board View is easy-to-use board portal software by Silent Partner that’s 100% free for all nonprofits! Spend less time on Board Administration and more time fulfilling your mission. Click here to sign up!
Nonprofit fundraising software is designed to engage your supporters and streamline fundraising and donation campaigns to help your nonprofit grow.
The best fundraising software for nonprofits provides all the essential tools nonprofits need to raise funds, run campaigns, and manage their donations with increased efficiency. Non profit fundraising software also allows you to track donor behavior, manage relationships, review email marketing campaigns and easily send donation receipts.
Fundraising management software can provide nonprofits with a detailed picture of their supporters and help them design their engagement and fundraising goals accordingly. The best nonprofit fundraising software can help organizations refine their fundraising and marketing strategies and optimize reporting processes – as well as attract and retain members who support the organization, increasing their potential for success.
Fundraising management software is mainly used by nonprofit employees responsible for outreach, marketing, PR, and of course, fundraising. Often, nonprofit fundraising software is used interchangeably with donor management software but the latter only includes functions specifically designed to manage donors – without any fundraising capabilities. Sumac’s non profit fundraising software includes functions that help you with fundraising communications so you can build relationships while also keeping track of your donors and supporters. Ask for a demo today!
CRM fundraising software helps nonprofits and social businesses maximize their efficiency while continuing to keep important stakeholders engaged and involved with their mission.
Nonprofit fundraising software does this by collecting a broad range of important information about prospective and current donors, volunteers and supporters. It organizes donor data and can integrate with other software (such as email marketing) to help you manage all your fundraising and donation activities from a single place. A fundraising software can also link this data to your CRM software to help you get a 360-degree view of your nonprofit.
Nonprofit fundraising software is designed specifically for nonprofits to manage their donation and fundraising activities. From simple communications tools to engage supporters to donation web forms and dashboards that enable you to track donations, nonprofit fundraising software can serve a variety of functions to improve relationships and achieve fundraising and engagement goals.
Nonprofit fundraising software can be used by nonprofits of all kinds, including colleges and universities, museums and cultural institutions, advocacy and grassroots groups, human services organizations, conservation groups, and others. Any nonprofit that needs to engage donor base for philanthropic and volunteer support can greatly benefit from using fundraising or donor management software.
Key staff who may use fundraising management software include:
Fundraising — Fundraising staff use nonprofit fundraising software to manage all contact points with prospects. Fundraising software gives teams who manage funding a clear idea of current and prospective donors through member profiles. These profiles contain information about each donor’s giving history, event attendance, and even personal interests and hobbies. This increased insight helps fundraisers personalize their interactions with donors and can keep teams updated on current conversations so different teams aren’t approaching the same donors for the same information or asks. Grant writers can use this software to track public and private grant-related deadlines throughout the submission process. Through donor management software, fundraising teams can target specific people for events, gift renewals, or other related stewardship tasks.
Marketing and communications — Marketing and communications staff rely on insights from donor profiles housed in a nonprofit fundraising software. The best fundraising software for nonprofits allows teams to segment target groups and view data on lapsed donors, previous volunteers, program-specific donors, and so on. Marketers can use this information to create relevant content for any given demographic or data parameter. For example, marketing teams can tailor donation amounts to age groups (and make larger asks for donors who have previously contributed large amounts). Fundraising event software also allows them to tailor event invitations for invitees who attended the previous year.
Event Management — Some platforms even include fundraising event software, which helps your event management staff monitor event attendance and performance. This can be very useful for fundraising galas or special donor events as you can issue invitations through the software and track the outreach efforts and funds raised through these events separately.
Finance — Finance staff use non profit fundraising software as an additional tool to keep track of revenue and expenses, in addition to their own nonprofit accounting software. The best fundraising software for nonprofits will usually include easy integrations with popular accounting platforms like QuickBooks – so finance staff can upload and share this data easily with nonprofit leaders in other verticals who require the information. Finance and fundraising staff will often work together to conduct monthly, quarterly, or annual updates to ensure data that is tracked in the nonprofit fundraising software matches up with the accounting software records.
Fundraising software and donor management software are often used interchangeably and most programs will include fundraising software and tools for nonprofits. Donor management software might focus more on collecting information from donors, tracking their contributions and receipting while fundraising software can include simple communications tools to help fundraising teams connect with donors directly from the platform. There’s also fundraising event software which includes features to help your teams organize and track fundraising events.
Sumac’s donor management software includes fundraising software and tools for nonprofits that help manage your fundraising as well as track donors. The platform integrates donor tracking, online fundraising, email marketing, and campaigns in one place to help you reach your fundraising goals and grow your nonprofit. Learn more.
There are two different types of fundraising software for nonprofits: on-premise and online fundraising software.
On-premise software hosts the CRM fundraising software on the nonprofit organization’s servers and can only be accessed by those physically present in the office. This is extremely useful for nonprofits with high-security needs. However, it does take more time to set up and requires increased IT resources. Nonprofits are also responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the CRM fundraising software, which can cause costs to run high.
Cloud-based or online fundraising software, also popularly known as software-as-a-service (SaaS), hosts your fundraising data on the software provider’s servers. This keeps the data secure, while having the additional benefit of being able to access information from anywhere. Nonprofits can grant different levels of access to staff to ensure confidential information is not shared and the upkeep and maintenance of the online fundraising software is taken care of by the vendor. This includes getting new updates so your software is always improving and teams are given continuous support.
Yes! Sumac’s nonprofit donation management software offers users secure ‘access from anywhere’ via an online database that’s connected to the Sumac App on your computer. Your data is stored on world-class Amazon Web Services (AWS) which keeps your files secure while also enabling staff members to easily access the fundraising software from anywhere. Donors and members will also benefit from the direct integration of Sumac’s embedded web-forms on your website.
The best fundraising software for nonprofits include features and capabilities that allow you to achieve your fundraising goals easily. Besides automating repetitive tasks and making administrative functions easier, fundraising software and tools for nonprofits can help your organization in the following ways:
- Engage supporters: Nonprofit fundraising software includes simple communication tools that make it easy to engage supporters and build relationships with donors, volunteers and other supporters that drive long-term support.
- Grow your donor base: Smart campaigns, donation web forms, and automatic receipting make it easy to grow your donor base with less effort. You won’t need to worry about sending receipts on time and checking with accountants – donors will automatically receive one as soon as they make a donation!
- Raise more money: Dashboards and reporting provide immediate feedback on your campaigns, so you can stay on track to reach your fundraising goals.
Sumac’s fundraising software and tools for nonprofits also include integrations with Sumac’s CRM which connects all your contacts in one place so you can see a complete history of their relationship with your nonprofit in just one click.
We’d like to think Sumac’s donor management software is the best fundraising software for small nonprofits – and there are a few good reasons why!
Fundraising software for small nonprofits helps maximize the efficiency of smaller teams. CRM fundraising software will help small nonprofits use fewer resources and automates routine tasks so you spend less time on administration, managing schedules and sending updates to donors and members. Small nonprofits often struggle with resources and a fundraising software can help your teams focus on the things that really matter.
What’s great about Sumac’s fundraising software is that it can be customized to benefit both small and large nonprofits. Our online fundraising software comes with integrations and extensions that can be customized to suit all types of nonprofit organizations! Request a demo here.