Sumac Case Management
Transitional Housing & Shelter Software
Focus On Client And Resident Care
Sumac Case Management Transitional Housing & Shelter software allows you to effortlessly manage residents' data, services, and status; track caseworkers, caregivers, volunteers, and donors; and report on key metrics so you can respond quickly to urgent needs.
Transitional Housing & Shelter Software To Help You Provide The Best Care
Deliver Personalized Care
- Track detailed information about each resident, along with services and programs delivered, so you have a complete view of their history, and can deliver the best care.
Streamline Service Delivery
- Manage referrals, intake, needs assessment, service delivery, and discharge, along with staff and volunteer involvement, so you can streamline service delivery.
Accelerate Your Impact
- Use outcome-based reporting to track key metrics on residents’ status, number of beds in use, and service delivery so you can report back to funders and accelerate your impact.
- “Thanks to Sumac, we now have an easy to navigate, custom database that’s tailored to OUR needs.”
- Communications Officer, Community Living Peterborough
Powerful Contact Management to Help You Better Manage Residents
Sumac Case Management Transitional Housing & Shelter software is powered by Sumac CRM which connects all your resident records in one place so you can see a complete history of their relationship with your center in just one click.
- Capture real-time data for resident admission, discharge, and service delivery all in one place.
- In each resident record, track the bed, services, volunteers, and community partners involved to ensure a consistent level of care across all touchpoints.
- Easily track key reporting requirements to report back to funders, donors, and advocating bodies.
- Create personalized client emails using integrated email marketing that draws on data from your database.
Transitional Housing & Shelter Software That Fits Your Nonprofit
Sumac Case Management Transitional Housing & Shelter software is pre-configured with 80% of the essential data and workflow needs of transitional housing and shelters, including integrated intake, case lifecycles, workflow, and resource management.
The remaining 20% is configured when your software is implemented to match your unique workflow and data needs.
- Resident care action plans are defined to match the exact step-by-step workflow needs of each of your programs or client types.
- Programs and services are customized to match the ones your nonprofit delivers.
- Client records are configured to hold the unique data you require for client profiles, and field names are customized to match the terms you use in your shelter or transitional housing center.
- “Sumac is extremely intuitive and user friendly. Client support services are excellent.”
- Development & Volunteer Coordinator, Jessie’s
Essential Transitional Housing & Shelter Software Capabilities
Manage Case Lifecycle
- Manage and track resident cases from initial intake through needs assessment, service delivery, discharge, and outcome reporting.
Data Privacy & Security
- Keep data secure with user permissions that control who can access client data in a solution that is PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant.
Track Client Data & Assign Tasks
- Define and track action plans and activities for each resident/case to avoid missing important deadlines or milestones, and assign duties to workers or volunteers as needed.
Advanced Transitional Housing & Shelter Software Capabilities
- Embed resident intake forms directly on your website that integrate with your Sumac CRM, so data is captured in your database automatically, creating less effort and less errors.
Donations & Fundraising
- Take your programs to the next level by integrating donor management and fundraising. Track donors, and collect monthly gifts and pledges online to increase donations and meet your fundraising targets.
- Allow new shelter volunteers to sign up on your website via online webforms, and manage your pool of volunteers by tracking their skills, preferences, and availability, and assigning them to specific events or tasks.
Pricing That's Tailored For Your Needs
Prices for Sumac Transitional Housing & Shelters start at just $158/month
- Case Management Specialized Solution
- Client profile and case intake definition
- Case lifecycle tracking and resource management
- Service delivery planning and tracking
- Client communication tracking
- Cloud-based Sumac CRM
- Bulk and individual email
- Workflow management
- Outcome-based reporting
- Accounting integration
- 1,000 record capacity
- Client Intake Webforms
- Donations & Donation Webforms
- Volunteers & Volunteer Signup Webforms
- Memberships & Member Signup Webforms
- Grant Management
- Specialized Extension
- Specialized Webforms
- Additional record capacity up to 200k
Included With Every Transitional Housing & Shelter Software Plan
Easily configure drop-down lists, checkboxes, tabs, and fields in minutes to fit your data.
Unlimited phone, email, client area support portal, and in-app support access.
Free Live Training
Personalized live training to get up and running fast with annual refresher sessions.
Free Version Upgrades
Free automatic updates to the latest software versions, features and releases.
Ready To Take A Closer Look?
Talk to an expert about your nonprofit’s needs: