Sumac Case Management
Palliative Care & Hospice Software
Focus On Personalized Client Care
Sumac Case Management Palliative Care & Hospice software allows you to effortlessly manage client data, case notes, service delivery, and schedules; track patients, caseworkers, caregivers, volunteers, and donors; and report on key metrics to report back to funders.
Palliative Care & Hospice Software To Help You Provide The Best Care
Deliver Personalized Care
- Track detailed information about patients, along with services and programs delivered, so you have a complete view of their history and can deliver the best care.
Streamline Service Delivery
- Manage patient intake, needs assessment, and client care, along with staff and volunteer involvement, so you can streamline service delivery at your hospice.
Accelerate Your Impact
- Use outcome-based reporting to track key metrics to report back to funders, and get immediate feedback so staff can quickly respond to urgent needs.
- “HPCO selected Sumac as a solutions partner and endorsed Sumac to our membership because we feel it is the best product to meet the range of needs of our diverse memberships.”
- Executive Director, Hospice Palliative Care Ontario
Powerful Contact Management to Help You Better Manage Clients
Sumac Case Management Palliative Care & Hospice software is powered by Sumac CRM which connects all your patient and client records in one place so you can see a complete history of their relationship with your hospice in just one click.
- Record and maintain a central record for each patient, including all communications and activities.
- Easily track key requirements on aggregate case statistics to report back to funders, donors, and advocating bodies.
- Capture real-time data for patient admission, discharge, and client program usage all within the same system.
Create Efficiencies In Client Care & Service Delivery
Palliative Care & Hospice Software That Fits Your Nonprofit
Sumac Case Management Palliative Care & Hospice software is pre-configured with 80% of the essential data and workflow needs of hospice or palliative care centers, including integrated intake, case lifecycle workflow, and resource management.
The remaining 20% is configured when your software is implemented to match your unique workflow and data needs.
- Patient care action plans are defined to match the exact step-by-step workflow needs of each of your programs or client types.
- Programs and services delivered to your patients are customized to match the ones your nonprofit delivers.
- Client records are configured to hold the unique data you require for patient profiles, and field names are customized to match the terms you use in your hospice or palliative care center.
- “After doing extensive research on several software solutions, we chose to go with Sumac because it allowed us to keep track of our clients, donors, and volunteers all in the same database.”
- Office and Finance Coordinator, Hospice Peterborough
Essential Palliative Care & Hospice Software Capabilities
Track Client PPS
- Palliative Performance Scale (PPS) measurement records allow you to report quickly on how a patient is doing, so you can provide the best care.
Secure Data Management
- Keep data secure with user permissions that control who can access client data in a solution that is PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant.
Track Client Data & Assign Tasks
- Define and track action plans and activities for each patient to avoid missing important deadlines or milestones, and assign duties to staff as needed.
Advanced Palliative Care & Hospice Software Capabilities
- Embed patient intake forms directly on your website that integrate with your Sumac CRM, so data is captured in your database automatically, creating less effort and less errors.
Donations & Fundraising
- Take your programs to the next level by integrating donor management and fundraising. Track donors, and collect monthly gifts and pledges online to increase donations and meet your fundraising targets.
- Allow new hospice volunteers to sign up on your website via online webforms, and manage your pool of volunteers by tracking their skills, preferences, and availability, and assigning them to specific events or tasks.
Find The Perfect Package for Your Nonprofit
Standard Plan *
- Client profile and case intake definition
- Case lifecycle tracking and resource management
- Service delivery planning and tracking
- Client communication tracking
- Cloud-based Sumac CRM
- Bulk and individual email
- Workflow management
- Outcome-based reporting
- Accounting integration
- Specialized case management setup for palliative care and hospices
- Online webforms for client registration and case intake
Premium Plan *
- Online donation webforms
- Donor and donation tracking
- Pledges and monthly recurring donations
- Fundraising campaigns and events
- Straight-through (no touch) payment processing and automatic CRM updates
- Automatic e-receipting and thank you emails
* Plan includes: 750 Contacts; 8, and 13 Users (respectively); and 5 GB Data Storage
Other plans available up to 200k Contacts, 100+ Users, and 100 GB Data Storage.
Included With Every Palliative Care & Hospice Software Plan
Easily configure drop-down lists, checkboxes, tabs, and fields in minutes to fit your data.
Unlimited phone, email, client area support portal, and in-app support access.
Free Live Training
Personalized live training to get up and running fast with annual refresher sessions.
Free Version Upgrades
Free automatic updates to the latest software versions, features and releases.
Ready To Take A Closer Look?
Talk to an expert about your nonprofit’s needs: