Sumac Case Management
Health & Social Services Software
Focus On Personalized Client Care
Sumac Case Management Health & Social Services software allows you to effortlessly manage client lifecycles, calls, and referrals; track caseworkers, caregivers, volunteers, mentors, and donors; and report on case plans, activities, and outcomes.
Health & Social Services Software To Help You Provide The Best Care
Deliver Personalized Care
- Track detailed information about each client, including referrals, calls, services delivered, and case plans so you have a complete view of their history, and can deliver personalized care
Streamline Service Delivery
- Build action plans for each client, assign and track incoming and outgoing referrals, and record staff and volunteers’ calls to streamline service delivery for social services, including crisis helplines.
Accelerate Your Impact
- Use outcome-based reporting to track key metrics, and get immediate feedback on service delivery and the status of clients in your care, so you can report back to funders and donors.
- “Any questions I have are answered quickly through tech support, either by e-mail or phone. Sumac also provides updates regularly, so that means they’re paying attention to their customers’ input.”
- Administrator, Rose City Kids
Powerful Contact Management to Help You Better Manage Clients
Sumac Case Management Health & Social Services software is powered by Sumac CRM which connects all your client records in one place so you can see a complete history of their relationship with your nonprofit in just one click.
- Schedule tasks and set reminders to follow up with a client or a caseworker so everyone stays on track.
- Easily track key requirements to report back to funders, donors, and advocating bodies.
- Create personalized client emails using integrated email marketing that draws on data from your database.
Create Efficiencies In Client Care & Service Delivery
Health & Social Services Software That Fits Your Nonprofit
Sumac Case Management Health & Social Services software is pre-configured to meet 80% of the essential data and workflow needs of health and social service organizations, including integrated intake, case lifecycle workflow, and resource management.
The remaining 20% is configured when your software is implemented to match your nonprofit’s unique needs.
- Case action plans are configured to match the exact step-by-step workflows of each of your programs and client types.
- Programs and services are customized to match the ones your nonprofit delivers.
- Client records are configured to hold the unique data you require for client profiles, and field names are customized to match the terms you use in your health or social services center.
- “We have been using Sumac as our donor database since January of 2014. I have found it much easier to use than our previous database.”
- Executive Assistant, KW Counselling Services
Essential Health & Social Services Software Capabilities
- Manage and track case lifecycles, from initial referral through to goals and activities, outgoing referrals, and help line or client waitlist.
Secure Data Management
- Keep data secure with user permissions that control who can access client data in a solution that is PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant.
Track Client Data & Assign Tasks
- Define and track action plans for each case to avoid missing important deadlines, and assign duties to workers or volunteers as needed.
Advanced Health & Social Services Software Capabilities
- Embed client intake forms directly on your website that integrate with your Sumac CRM, so data is captured in your database automatically, creating less effort and less errors.
Donations & Fundraising
- Take your programs to the next level by integrating donor management and fundraising. Track donors, and collect monthly gifts and pledges online to increase donations and meet your fundraising targets.
- Allow new volunteers to sign up on your website via online webforms, and manage your pool of volunteers by tracking their skills, preferences, and availability, and assigning them to specific events or tasks.
Find The Perfect Package for Your Nonprofit
Standard Plan *
- Client profile and case intake definition
- Case lifecycle tracking and resource management
- Service delivery planning and tracking
- Client communication tracking
- Cloud-based Sumac CRM
- Bulk and individual email
- Workflow management
- Outcome-based reporting
- Accounting integration
- Specialized case management setup for health and social services
- Online webforms for client registration and case intake
Premium Plan *
- Online donation webforms
- Donor and donation tracking
- Pledges and monthly recurring donations
- Fundraising campaigns and events
- Straight-through (no touch) payment processing and automatic CRM updates
- Automatic e-receipting and thank you emails
* Plan includes: 750 Contacts; 8, and 13 Users (respectively); and 5 GB Data Storage
Other plans available up to 200k Contacts, 100+ Users, and 100 GB Data Storage.
Included With Every Health & Social Services Software Plan
Easily configure drop-down lists, checkboxes, tabs, and fields in minutes to fit your data.
Unlimited phone, email, client area support portal, and in-app support access.
Free Live Training
Personalized live training to get up and running fast with annual refresher sessions.
Free Version Upgrades
Free automatic updates to the latest software versions, features and releases.
Ready To Take A Closer Look?
Talk to an expert about your nonprofit’s needs:
Need More? Contact Us Today!
More Functionality: including Memberships, and Donations.
More Services: including support, training, data migration, and configuration.