Impact Metrics Allows You to…
- Define and visualize success.
- Work with your current processes and metrics.
- Measure the impact of your program on those you serve on individual level and community level.
- Verify the differences you make by scientific evidences.
- Showcase improvements to all those involved in carrying your mission.
You Can Measure…
and a lot more!
Why Measure Your Impact?
- Understand the impact you have on people’s lives.
- Continuously improve your programs.
- Enhance credibility and transparency.
- Validate your data.
- To be cognizant of the trends that your organization is experiencing.
- To have measurable and actionable results.
- Urban Youth Organizations
- Missions & Shelters
- Missionary Organizations
- YOUR ORGANIZATION
Going Beyond a Product to a Methodology
1. Develop & Design
2. Measure & Understand
Collect, validate, and understand data. Find out if we’ve achieved the desired outcomes, progressing towards success or if something needs to change.
3. Adjust & Act
Act upon results and adjust your activities to be more aligned with your vision. Define new metrics and/or refine existing ones for better measurement.
4. Communicate & Share
Share outcomes and impact stories to engage staff and donors, secure funding, and raise the public awareness of your organization.